Coordinate My Care
GP’s with other health professionals will be adding complex and terminal patients records on CMC database to help coordinate with ambulances/ A and E about your wishes with health care and resuscitation.
Patients can also make their own care records informing health professionals under “My CMC”
Keep fit and improve heart health!
Local patient is organising a running club.
More than just a running club. A community of people taking steps to raise mental health awareness and fighting the stigma that steals young lives.
Where we run.
Every Saturday: Victoria Park (Pavilion Café) at 10am.
Why we run.
1 in 4 people will have a mental health issue this year. Suicide is the leading cause of young deaths in the UK. Let’s talk about it.
Join us. All levels welcome!
Do you know what is happening with the NHS? Why not find out
Under the knife
Documentary created by crowdfunding to help public understand what is happening to your public NHS with privatization over the years. Please watch and learn.
Dr Bob Gill’s analysis on the NHS and private finance initiative …..
Dr Alison Pollock professor of public health’s analysis of what would happen with a private NHS
Dr Julia Moody leaving Mar 2020
Dr Moody will be leaving at end of February to carry on the good work with the children safeguarding team in Tower Hamlets and working at Chrisp St Clinic.
It has been a real pleasure to have her work at our clinic and share her vast knowledge and experience.
AVOID WASTAGE IN THE NHS!
We are fully aware that the NHS is free at source service, but all of us should take responsibility for our actions.
We are constantly being told by unhappy patients we had to wait 2 weeks for an appointment at our clinic. This may be the reason
- 100 Did NOT ATTEND appointments at Ruston St Clinic and failed to cancel.
- 10 Did NOT ATTEND hospital appointments and failed to cancel, this would have cost £150 per appointment.
- 105 DNA at Ruston St Clinic
- 16 DNA hospital appointments
- 110 DNA at Ruston st clinic
- 27 DNA at hospital appointments
Dr Spahn and Dr Hubbard will be providing extended hours every week as part of the new NHSE e contract.
The appointments can be booked via NHS GP app or Emis online.
The appointments will be a mixture of face to face, telephone or e- consultations.
Get Emis Online Access
We are aiming for as many patients to have online access to their records.
Emis Online access allows you to book appointments, view your medications, order medications and view your records.
A consent form will need to be signed and you will receive a pin.
All our newly registered patients will automatically offered this, our existing patients can make enquiry with reception.
Primary Care Network/ Bow Health Network
RSC is one of 5 practices in the Bow area forming our network serving 31,000 patients.
The government is encouraging all areas across London to work in networks to improve in service delivery.
Lots of local projects are run via the network. Recent inhaler recycling project, nasal flu vaccine in young children delivery, Diabetes prevention programme.
Check out the website for upcoming projects.
Intermittent slow internet connectivity and N3 line upgrade
We experience drop in internet connection at the clinic from time to time. Many practices in the area are due to get an upgrade shortly. We shall keep patients updated when problems occur and we hope you will understand if econsult, EPS or online bookings are temporarily affected and our advised is to revert to telephone call to the practice or walking in and booking appointments in these circumstances.
Need a fit note, GP letter or test result?
It is not necessary to always book a face to face appointment to see a GP.
Use our e-consult blue banner to make contact with practice staff whether for admin purpose or to seek medical advise. Photographs of conditions can also be uploaded. The Gp will make a decision to call you with advise or ask reception to book an appointment for you or sign post to another service provider.
Often patients are left frustrated that they have long waiting times on the telephone to book appointments. Did you know by downloading the Patient Access app you can book appointments, request for medications and view your medical records.
WATCH THIS SPACE- online registration is soon coming!
How we use your medical records
Important information for patients
- This practice handles medical records in-line with laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with those who are involved in providing you with care and treatment.
- In some circumstances we will also share medical records for medical research, for example to find out more about why people get ill.
- We share information when the law requires us to do so, for example, to prevent infectious diseases from spreading or to check the care being provided to you is safe.
- You have the right to be given a copy of your medical record.
- You have the right to object to your medical records being shared with those who provide you with care.
- You have the right to object to your information being used for medical research and to plan health services.
- You have the right to have any mistakes corrected and to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can click to read the practice privacy notice here or speak to a member of staff for more information about your rights.
Walk in centres no longer exist, however some practices around Tower Hamlets offer extended evening and weekend appointments. Our reception staff may offer you appointments for emergency or new symptoms at these HUB practices especially if we have no appointments to offer. Please consider taking them up.
Hub practices are: Harley Grove Surgery (E3 2AT), Blithehale medical centre (E2 6JA), Strouds Place (E2 7QU), East One Health Centre (E1 2QA).
Click here for more information
If you are feeling suicidal and having a mental health crisis call the Tower Hamlets crisis number 02077715807.
If you would like to speak to a therapist please contact Tower Hamlets Talking Therapies 0208 475 8080 and self refer.
DRUGS and ALCOHOL self referral
Based at Mile End Hospital they accept self referral telephone 02081215301.
Click here for more information
Our list is open for new patients. Contact our reception on 020 8980 1652 for details.